If your a member and it's not letting you in, please check your spelling and remember that your username and password are CaSe SeNsItIvE. If you used any capitals when you chose your username/password, make sure to use them when logging in.
If you've forgotten your password you can retrieve your membership info here.
If you're absolutely certain that you're using the correct user/pass, try the following things:
- Hold down your "Shift" key on your keyboard and press "Reload" on your browser. The user/pass box should pop-up again. Double check that you entered the correct user/pass.
- If that doesn't work, go into your Internet Explorer settings by going:
Tools > Internet Options
Then, under the "General" tab you will see a section called "Temporary Internet Files". Click "Delete Files", then click "OK". Then close your browser entirely and try to enter again.
- If that still doesn't work, there's a possibility is that your account needs to be "Refreshed". You can refresh your account here.
- Password sharing is NOT allowed. Our system detects multiple logins and will disable passwords that have logged in from multiple computers. If you have shared your password with another person or if you have logged in from more than one computer at a time, your password may have been temporarily disabled. If this happens more than once, your password will be permanently disabled.
- If you have TRIED ALL OF THE STEPS ABOVE, you can email Customer Service here. Be sure to include your username and explain your problem.